NESHAMINY CREEK’S COVID-19 POLICIES
Hello, friends! We are super pleased to welcome you back to our brewery for onsite enjoyment of beers, food, and good times.
In order to better plan your visit, here’s a list of what we are doing to help keep our guests and our staff safe:
Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company (Croydon & New Hope) are both members of the PA Open & Certified program. For more information on what this entails, as well as a full listing of participating venues, please visit their website:
- All tables are first come, first served.
- We are currently offering indoor and outdoor seating. All tables, inside and outside, are properly spaced for social distancing. We ask that you do not move the tables.
- Our indoor capacity is reduced to 50%
- All guests and employees must be wearing a mask at all times, except when seated. We ask that you wear your mask properly, which means, over your nose.
- In order to enjoy an alcoholic beverage, you MUST be seated—no standing and drinking is allowed anywhere on the premises
- In order to enjoy an alcoholic beverage, it must also be accompanied by a meal. We have food trucks on site every day, as well as meal options at the bar for your convenience.
- One family unit per table, up to 10 guests. NO SHARING OF TABLES BETWEEN DIFFERENT PARTIES
- While waiting in line for the bathroom or for a beer, please keep your distance, and remember your mask
- Please wait to be called to the bar when you are next up in line
- Also, we understand that it is about to get cold outside, but in the interest of our guests and employees health, we have decided to always have a door propped open and/or the garage door cracked to allow for extra ventilation. Please bring a coat or a sweatshirt for extra warmth.
- We will always be offering curbside pickup, as well as delivery.
- We are not offering any tours at this time.
- We are not filling Growlers at this time.
Please be patient with our staff. We are working as hard as possible to serve you in a timely manner, while also keeping everyone as safe as possible.
We thank you for your continued support of our brand and our beer! Cheers!