Now Hiring: Retail Salesperson
Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company is currently hiring part-time retail salespeople for our facility in Croydon, PA. The ideal candidate will be available all or a combination of Wed. 4 to 9 PM, Thu. 4 to 9 PM, Fri. 12 to 11 PM, Sat. 12 to 11 PM, Sun. 12 to 9 PM, and at special events on weekends. The retail salesperson will total bills for merchandise, accepts payment, makes change for customers, and maintains store displays.
- Assists in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
- Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
- Obtains merchandise requested by the customer or receives merchandise selected by the customer.
- Orders merchandise for a customer when it’s not in stock.
- Answers customer’s questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
- Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by the customer to determine the bill.
- Accepts payment and makes correct change.
- Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
- Cleans shelves, counters, or tables.
- Removes and records amount of cash in register at the end of a shift.
- Calculates sales discount to determine price.
- Keeps a record of sales, prepares the inventory of stock, and orders merchandise.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Some previous work-related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
Please send your resume and a cover letter to our Merchandising Manager at : email@example.com