Now Hiring: Full-Time Shift Leads (Feb 2019)
Due to an increased production demand and expanding shifts, Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company is looking to currently hire (2) Shift Leads for our brewery located in Croydon, PA. This is a Shift Manager and Brewing Lead position responsible for overseeing brewing, cellaring, and packaging operations.
- Leads, monitors, and supervises the brewing process.
- Makes adjustments in the amount of water, yeast, and hops added during the fermentation process.
- Checks pH and temperature levels to ensure quality and taste.
- Supervises production assistants.
- Point of contact for both lead and head brewer.
- Additional responsibilities as needed on a flexible basis.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in food science, biotechnology, process engineering, organic chemistry, or other related science fields.
- Brewing certificate from a recognized brewing program.
- Experience: 2-3 years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient knowledge of equipment used to prepare beer
- Manual dexterity
We are a production facility that runs 24 hours a day. Currently, shift leads rotate through AM, PM, and overnight shifts. Expanded production shifts are subject to change at Neshaminy Creek’s discretion.
Must be able to lift 60 lbs and maneuver 170 lb objects regularly.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to our head of HR at email@example.com