Now Hiring: Full-Time Lead Brewer
Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company is currently hiring a full-time Lead Brewer for our facility in Croydon, PA. The Lead Brewer participates in all aspects of the brewing process, including, but not limited to brewhouse operations, inventory management, data entry, packaging, production scheduling, shift scheduling, supervising and working with and directing other staff members.
- Enforces safety and sanitation regulations.
- Confers with shift leads to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Plans and establishes work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Inspects materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Observes work and monitors gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
- Conducts employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Interprets specifications, wholesale orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Reads and analyzes charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Requisitions materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
- Maintains operations data and prepares management reports of production results.
- Determines standards, budgets, production goals, and rates, based on company policies, equipment, and labor availability, and workloads.
- Vendor relationships and raw material purchasing.
- Additional responsibilities as needed on a flexible basis.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in food science, biotechnology, process engineering, organic chemistry, or other related field science field.
- Brewing certificate from a recognized brewing program.
- Experience: 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Management of personnel resources
- Operation monitoring
- Judgment and decision making
Please send your resume and a cover letter to our head of HR at email@example.com