NOW HIRING: Full-Time Production Assistants
Neshaminy Creek Brewing is looking to bring on some production assistants for Monday to Friday rotating shift work and Wednesday to Sunday weekend cellarmen. NCBC production assistants do a bit of everything. They rotate through shifts of doing cellar work, packaging, and cleaning.
Major responsibilities include:
- Dumping and milling grain
- Assist in Wort production
- Monitoring fermentation
- Cleaning tanks inside and out
- Dry hops
- Transferring and Centrifuging beer for packaging
- Packaging beer in cans, kegs and bottles
- Labeling packaged goods
- Stacking cases
- Cleaning and maintaining all brewery equipment and surfaces
- Cleaning kegs
- Cleaning barrels
- Cleaning, lots and lots of cleaning
We are a production facility that runs 24 hours a day. Monday to Friday Production assistants rotate through AM, PM, and overnight shifts, while weekend Cellarmen work either Wednesday to Sunday, or Saturday to Wednesday.
Must be able to lift 60 lbs and maneuver 170 lb objects regularly.
Good communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work safely and efficiently are crucial.
A brewing education and/or professional brewing experience a HUGE plus.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to our head of HR at email@example.com