YOUR TPRFM AUGUST 11TH GUIDE
THIS SATURDAY – AUGUST 11th – THE TRENTON PUNK ROCK FLEA MARKET returns to Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company in Croydon, PA for a day full of so much cool stuff, it will melt your face off!
WHAT TO EXPECT?
– Over 100 different, unique, hand-picked vendors accounting for over 180 tables!
– The area’s finest food trucks!
– Full line of Neshaminy Creek beers on tap w/ drink specials all day!
– The legendary TPRFM Black Swag Bags to the first 100 punks in line!
-An amazing and FREE afterparty!
Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company
909 Ray Ave, Croydon PA 19021
12-7 PM | $5 Entry Fee | All Ages | Rain or Shine
Similar to what we did for our SIX YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY this past June, we will have a FREE PARKING SOLUTION available at the neighboring KEYSTONE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
To access this lot, please enter on CHURCH STREET and you will be met by our Parking Management Staff that will be there to help you park your car. We must ask that you BEHAVE YOURSELF at the school. There will be NO “hanging out” permitted. After parking, you can hop on our FREE SHUTTLE that will drop you off right at the front of the brewery, the MAIN ENTRANCE FOR THE EVENT, on Ray Ave, which is the MAIN ENTRY POINT FOR THE EVENT!
THE SHUTTLE WILL BE RUNNING DURING THE ENTIRETY OF THE FLEA MARKET from 12-8PM!
Besides this, there will also be some LIMITED street parking on CEDAR AVENUE and in our facility parking lot. There are select handicapped parking spots in our lots. PLEASE obey ALL TRAFFIC and PARKING SIGNS and staff’s orders about this- we don’t want anyone blocking our amazing neighbor’s driveways, or parking on the wrong side of the street, resulting in traffic tickets or towing.
PLEASE NOTE: THE LAST SHUTTLE TO THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WILL BE AT 8PM!
We know it can get congested during the day, so PLEASE consider utilizing PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, LYFT or CARPOOLING. The Septa Trenton Regional Line, Croydon Stop can be used to get here. You will be let off by the train less than a mile away. From there, you will walk down Cedar Ave., make a left on Ray Ave., and you are here!
Part of what makes the TPRFM so amazing is their dedication to bringing together some of the area’s greatest food trucks, all in one place. This weekend will be no different. Saturday you can order some amazing grub from:
- PAPERMILL – Home of the Spurrito! Serving a Spring Roll burrito alternative wrapped in rice paper with vegan and gluten free options!
- MOM MOMS KITCHEN & POLISH FOOD CART! Serving kielbasa, galumpkis, sauerkraut, and a variety of tasty little potato dumplings known as the pierogi.
- HOUSE OF CUPCAKES! Bringing award winning sweet treats such as Dulce De Leche, the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, the Espresso Brownie and dozens more!
- DR WUTZITS WONDERBALLS! Serving Philly-famous rice balls, delicious pickles, totes, and more!
- RITA’S WATER ICE! Serving the finest water ice and frozen treats!
After the market closes at 7PM, stick around for a FREE – ALL AGES Afterparty at the brewery featuring a STACKED lineup:
KRHISSY – Reunion Set!
DON’T SLEEP, featuring DAVE SMALLEY of Dag Nasty, DYS, Down by Law, ALL!
SICK PANDA from Philadelphia!
ONLY ON WEEKENDS of SOUTH JERSEY!
We’ve been conducting some interviews with the bands on our website, and have a few more to go. HEAD HERE to check them out and keep your eyes on our social media for more this week!