NCBC Brunch with Los Camaradas
Sunday, June 25th, we are proud to be collaborating with our friends in Los Camaradas for our next NCBC Tap Room Brunch!
Los Camaradas, meaning “comrades,” is what Joseph and Theresa Scull hope to bring to the Graduate Hospital Neighborhood. Specializing in contemporary Mexican cuisine and specialty cocktails, Los Camaradas is a place for friends to gather and enjoy a wide selection of tequila, craft beer, as well as some award-winning dishes.
From 11-2PM, delicious dishes and refreshing specialty drinks will be served for your enjoyment.
You can grab your advanced, reduced-price tickets at the brewery (fee-free) or online BY CLICKING HERE.
Ticket purchase entitles you to (2) drink tickets and access to the brunch foods.
WHAT DOES THE MENU LOOK LIKE?
- Chilaquiles-tortilla chips, salsa roja, pulled chicken, crema cilantro.
- Tres leches J.A.W.N.- French toast with COFFEE J.A.W.N. tres leches and strawberry
- Mexican cheese cake-puff pastry, cheese filling, cinnamon sugar
- Breakfast burritos-home fries, queso mixto, guacamole, black bean.
- Egg and cheese enchiladas-scrambled egg, queso mixto, salsa verde, crema
- Mexican rice
- Black beans
- Tortilla chips
- Salsa Mexicana
- Home fries w/rajas
- Jalapeno biscuits
- Scrambled egg
- Corn tortillas
- Pico de gallo
- Salsa verde
- Queso fresco
- Diced white onion
- Chihuahua cheese
WHAT ABOUT SPECIALTY COCKTAIL DRINKS?
- HefeMosa- Highwater Hefeweizen & Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- CherryWheatMosa- Cherry Wheat Hefeweizen & Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- Bloody Mary w/ Bluebird’s Vodka (Phoenixville, PA)
Again, make sure to HEAD HERE to buy your tickets today, and we will see you June 25th!