Now Hiring – Socal Media & Web Content Manager
Neshaminy Creek Brewing Co. is currently hiring for the position of Social Media & Web Content Manager. We are seeking a qualified candidate that will administer the company’s social media marketing, advertising, and overall web presence. Administration includes but is not limited to:
– Deliberate planning and goal setting
– Development of brand awareness and online reputation
– Content management
– Graphic Design
Our Social Media Manager must be a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future craft beer drinkers. Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media Manager’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-involved craft beer drinkers. The Social Media & Web Content Manager is instrumental in managing the company’s content-related assets, including advertising and graphic design resources. Content management duties include:
– Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
– Create a regular publishing schedule.
– Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely promotional campaigns.
– Promote content through social and mixed media advertising.
This position is full time salaried with benefits. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and examples of previous work to Neshaminy Creek Brewing’s HR Manager, Kevin Day via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Tagged: Craft Beer, Hiring, Manager, Social Media